What We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone
- Demographic information such as mailing address
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. The information you provide will be used to customize the website and our products according to your needs and interests. At any time you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by sending a request to email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your online payments are also secured. We do not have access and we do not collect or keep any of your credit card information on our records.
Respecting Your Privacy
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, period. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Prometric.
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Prometric.
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- Take the PMP Exam : The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit. The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%), Planning(24%), Executing(31%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(7%).